You gave me an unyielding trust, but you left me in the lurch.
你曾赋予我坚定的信任,却将我弃于不顾。
Feeling strong, I still lost in despair.
以为自己足够坚强,却还是输给了绝望。
Should the reality inform me of betrayal, I would rather have never loved.
若现实告诉我曾被背叛,我宁愿从未爱过。
Is it that the old man of the moon and the old woman of the pot were once lovers? One tied the red thread, and the other severed the dust of the world.
难道是月老与孟婆曾经是恋人?一人牵住了情丝,一人斩断了红尘。
If all affection is just longing, I would rather no one replied.
若所有的深情只是渴望,我宁愿没有人回应。
Our deepest unspoken agreement is that I ignore you, and you ignore me.
我们最深的默契便是我不理你,你不理我。
Only when I have nothing left to lose can I understand what it means to seek revenge to the death.
只有当我一无所有时,才能明白何为拼死复仇。
Shallow love, too deep, will only lose.
浅薄的爱情,过于认真,只会失去。
Should the heavens be too crowded, let's go to hell together in rebellion.
若天堂过于拥挤,我们就一起在地狱中造反。
There is always sorrow, and we forget sorrow when we are sad.
总有悲伤,当我们悲伤时,我们会忘记哀愁。
Only because we were young, we thought the future was too good.
只因我们年少,我们以为未来太过美好。
There is always a person, so you can't live or die.
总有那么一个人,让你生不得,死不能。
Happiness does not come every day, and missing can only wait for a long time.
幸福并非天天都有,错过只能等待漫长时光。
I have never bared my wounds to be slaughtered, and the healing is nobody's business, no one knows the setbacks in my heart.
我未曾摊开伤口任人宰割,愈合无人问津,内心挫折无人知晓。
I am not free and carefree, nor am I particularly sad; I am just accustomed to silence.
我并非洒脱自如,也不是特别难过,我只是习惯了沉默。
Your trivial mistakes are the ones who refused to give up, and those who collapsed to are the ones who gave up.
你的微不足道的是错过谁的坚持,而那些崩溃的是放弃谁。
This world is so false, laughing and trampling on the soul.
这个世界为何如此虚伪,大笑中践踏着灵魂。
I am not sad that you leave, but sad for the monologue of a person.
我不是难过你的离去,而是难过一个人的独白。
Should the world truly have no room for me, then I would become a demon, what then?
若这个世界真的没有我的容身之地,那么我成为恶魔又如何?
版权声明: 文学及文中所以图片均来源于网络,图片如有侵权可联系网站进行修改或删除。句子迷 - 为您提供经典的句子、文案和诗词!仅供文学爱好者学习交流,所有图片及文字版权于著作权归原作者所有,如用于商业及其他营利目的,责任自负!
欢迎关注:【绘画网】https://www.huihua8.net/